The Ultimate Covid-19 Update
We are committed to providing the safest possible shopping experience for you and for our staff. We have all worked very hard and gone one step beyond to totally and methodically clean and sanitize the entire store.
• The walls and floors throughout the store and the lobbies have been washed and repainted
• The bathrooms have been cleaned, sanitized and repainted
• Every dress in the store has been rehung and covered in a fresh plastic covering
• All of the dressing rooms have been cleaned and repainted and all of the dressing room curtains have been washed
• All of the shoes have been re-boxed
• Jewelry cases have been cleaned and beautiful new jewelry has been added
• All of our employees have been trained to follow new guidelines for Covid-19
Our Commitment to you -
• We will carefully follow all state mandated rules and regulations for retail stores in Phase 2, Step 1.
•We are very excited to be able to offer tryons in our fitting rooms, by appointment.
• We will provide sanitizing stations throughout the store. We ask that before you enter the store that you use the sanitizer that is located in the lobby.
• Face coverings will be required for all customers, unless you have a medical condition or disability. If you did not bring a face covering with you, we will provide you with a new disposable one and we also have disposable gloves.
• Our employees will be wearing face coverings and we will do a temperature check before they begin their work day
• Please do your best to stay 6' apart and follow the signage in the store
We will throughout the day continue to clean and sanitize all touch points in the store, including the bathrooms after each use, the elevator, all door handles and the front desk.
If you or anyone that you live with is not feeling well, please shop with us another date.
Please continue to do your part and please stay safe.